- Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore)
- LL.B (Hons) (University of London) 1996
Other Courses Attended:
- Attended the “Strategic Conflicts Management For Professionals” workshops organised by the Singapore Mediation Centre in 2014
- Attended the “Legal Management” course held by The Law Society of Singapore in 2014.
Amarjit`s Family Law Experience:
Amarjit has a practical and honest approach in matrimonial law matters, immediately telling clients what they need to know regarding their divorce situation.
He takes time to make sure his clients understand all the legal issues, risks and particular consequences involved in their case.
He spends a considerable amount of his time conducting family law proceedings and contests at the Singapore Family and Supreme courts. He thrives in representing clients in courtroom contested matters, which require strong advocacy skills and knowledge of the legal issues involved.
Amarjit has represented clients in a wide range of matrimonial matters including court representation in the following areas:
- Local and Expatriate contested divorces in Singapore
- Matrimonial Injunction of Assets
- Personal Protection Applications & Trials
- Interim Maintenance Applications & Trials
- Contested Ancillary Issues at the Family Court, High Court, Court of Appeal
“Every divorce is unique, so I customize my strategies to fit the situation, the divorce process is more than just a series of decisions and legal forms”