- Commissioner for Oaths (Singapore) 2014
- Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore) 1997
- Barrister-at-Law (Middle Temple – UK) 1996
- L.L.B (Hons) University of London
Yvonne`s Family Law Experience:
Yvonne has extensive experience in all areas of Family Law. Her objective is to provide a holistic, expeditious and cost effective long term solution for her clients.
Her strength as a senior family lawyer is in her ability to communicate effectively with her clients so that they understand at each step of the divorce procedure.
Her many years of practice has given her a unique understanding of the court`s expectations in preparing before court matters; her many years of experience in dealing with other lawyers and the judiciary has given her the benefit of being able to guide even the most complex family law matters through the court system with strategic insight and tact.
She believes that children’s welfare should be the paramount consideration in any divorce proceeding, encouraging the mediation process where possible in order lessen he negative effects on children .
Yvonne is a trained Mediator and has conducted as well as assisted in some high profile Mediations.
Yvonne has represented both local and expat clients in cross-border divorces and been involved in various types of family litigation court matters, as follows:
- Local and Expat contested divorces in Singapore
- Cross-border Divorces involving various jurisdictions
- Child Custody Issues
- Matrimonial Injunction of Assets
- Personal Protection Applications & Trials
- Interim Maintenance Applications & Trials
- Contested Ancillary Issues at the Family Court, High Court, Court of Appeal
- Contested Probate / Letters of Administration Matter
Being a strong supporter against domestic violence, she has assisted many of her clients with Personal Protection Applications.
“Whether your case is settled through mediation or litigated in the courtroom, I will handle your case with the attention and dedication it deserves, I will advocate tirelessly to protect your rights and interests”